It takes a village.
Postpartum is traditionally defined as the first 3-6 months after birth, but recently that definition as been expanded to recognize the postpartum period as a full year after the birth of baby.
We would like to expand that even more.
We believe in forever postpartum.
We were never meant to parent alone. Whether you are 1 week, 6 months, or 10 years postpartum, we believe in continued community support for mothers and families.
If you are in need of support, you can always start by calling us at 913-735-4888. We may be able to support you directly, or can connect you with a community resource that can.
Here are some recommended community resources to grow your village.
- Cesarean section scar mobilization
- Variety of postpartum fitness programs
- Pelvic floor stability program
- Free content on Instagram page
- Specializes in prenatal + postpartum anxiety and depression
WIC Program- nutrition + food resources for moms and children
- Free program with coaching, classes, and community for parents of any age
- Open Facebook group
- Coffee Talks every other month- online chats about real parenting challenges