Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Amongst all the excitement, you are also in the middle of making important decisions about your birth and beyond. It can be challenging to sort through all of the advice out there! We hope you can use us as a resource to find the birth journey that is right for you.
The Birth Center Model of Care Includes…
- Mom-led goal setting
- Informed consent and refusal
- Shared decision making
- Comprehensive birth and parenting education through classes
- Personalized prenatal visits (7-12 total)
- Primary prenatal lab testing and screenings
- 24/7 on-call midwife phone line
- Admission to the birth center during labor and birth
- Postpartum + newborn care
- 24-48 hour postpartum home visit
- 3-5 day postpartum office visit
- 4-6 week postpartum office visit
- Continuous postpartum, breastfeeding, and parenting support in between postpartum appointments
Ready to take your first step?
We believe in Contemporary, Natural Childbirth.
New Birth Company is committed to creating a new paradigm in childbirth. We believe natural childbirth is an awe-inspiring physical, emotional, and spiritual experience that captures all senses of our bodily spectrum. Using sight, sound, smell, taste and touch, we enhance the birth experience through the utilization of midwifery services, expertise and scope of care. We support continuity of care across all providers that serve women and babies. We value physicians for their expertise in managing high-risk pregnancies. We believe hospitals are the appropriate venue for surgery and medical interventions for those women who do not fit the low-risk profile. We support national certification, accreditation, and state licensure for our services.